1. Architecturally controlled and selected exterior elevations and colour packages
2. Unique and innovative Elevations utilizing genuine clay brick and coordinating coloured mortar, stone and precast surrounds and stucco and accent features of wood and other materials, as per plan.
3. Self-sealing fibreglass roof shingles with a 25-year warranty from vendor’s pre-determined colour schemes.
4. Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough, and downspouts, as per elevation.
5. Quality vinyl sliding patio doors, or insulated garden doors with glass lights to exterior or balconies, as per applicable model.
6. Low maintenance vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout, as per plan. Muntin bars or grills on front elevation for all lots, as per elevation. Corner lots to have muntin bars or grills on two sides, as per plan (except basement windows). Colours as per Vendor’s pre-determined colour schemes. Basement windows to be white vinyl sliders.
7. Screens on all operational windows.
8. Premium sectional roll-up garage doors with decorative windows, as per plan.
9. Professionally graded and sodded lot.
10. Front entry to have pre-cast slab walkways and steps as required and rear doors to have pre-cast steps as required.
11. Poured concrete garage floor with grade beams for structural reinforcement.
12. All garages drywalled with one coat of tape.
13. Two exterior frost free hose bibs (one in garage and one at rear of home).
14. Exterior front door with brushed nickel package including grip set and dead bolt.
15. Include convenient direct access to home from garage where grading permits, as per plan and municipality requirements.
16. Fully paved driveways.
17. Upgraded black coach lamps at garage and front door and exterior light fixture at the rear door, as per plan.
18. All building envelope perforations, windows and exterior entry doors to be fully caulked.
19. Decorative concrete/stone engraved address insert
INTERIOR TRIM & FEATURES
20. 10' Ceilings on main floor (not including dropped ceiling areas and sunken floors), 9' Ceilings on second floor, 8' Ceilings in Lofts, plus cathedral/coffered/vaulted ceilings, as per plan.
21 Main staircases in finished areas to be oak in natural finish.
22. Interior railings in natural finish oak to have upgraded 1 ¾" (approximately) oak spindles from Builder’s samples on all finished areas. Hallway railings to be installed on natural oak nosings, finished in natural oak varnish, as per plan.
23. Main floor to have 8' interior doors with Purchaser's choice of colonial or classique style interior doors.
24. Upgraded painted casing including backband approximately 3" wide on all windows and doors plus upgraded baseboards approximately 5 ¼" high .
25. Décor columns, as per plan.
26. All interior door levers to be brushed nickel.
27. Shelving in all closets.
28. Builder's standard natural gas fireplace with precast limestone look mantle as per Vendor's standard samples.
29. Double stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with single lever pull out faucet with spray.
30. Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
31. Electrical outlets for refrigerator and at counter level for small appliances.
32. Quality cabinetry selected from Vendor’s standard samples with space for dishwasher, extended height upper cabinets and one bank of drawers, as per plan.
33. Rough-in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher.
34. Exhaust hood fan with 6” venting over stove to exterior.
35. Granite countertops from Vendor’s standard samples.
36. White bathroom fixtures in ensuites, shared baths and main baths. Pedestal sinks (as shown on plan) to be white.
37. White acrylic oval tub in master ensuite, as per plan.
38. Luxuriously appointed ensuites featuring double vanities and make-up counter, as per plan.
39. Master ensuites feature oversized shower with standard recessed shower light and frameless glass shower enclosure or frameless glass shower door, as per plan. All separate shower enclosures to have tiled ceilings. Tiles to be selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
40. Vanity cabinets with laminate countertop include choice of styles and colours from Vendor’s standard samples.
41. Full length mirrors over vanities in all bathrooms.
42. White ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
43. Choice of decorator ceramic wall tiles from Vendor’s standard samples, in all tub and shower enclosures.
44. Full height cement board in tub and shower enclosures.
45. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, wall around the tub is tiled to approximately 16" above the tub deck.
46. Single lever faucet in all vanities, tubs and showers, as per plan, excluding oval tubs. Oval tubs receive hot and cold taps with Roman spout.
47. Pressure balanced shower controls.
48. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
49 Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
50. Rough-in for 3-piece bathroom in basement (exact location at Builder’s discretion)
51. Laundry area with connections for hot and cold water. 2nd floor laundry to have floor drain.
52. Laundry tub with base cabinet and upper cabinets above washer and
dryer, as per plan.
53. Heavy-duty receptacle and outside vent for dryer.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
69. High efficiency forced gas central heating with ERV and rough-in for future central air conditioning system.
70. Gas fired hot water tank (leased as per Schedule “D”).
71. Metal insulated entry door with glass insert and high quality weather stripping, as per plan.
72. R31 Spray Foam Insulation above garage and porch ceilings with living areas above, as per building code.
73. Attic space with R50 Insulation.
74. Exterior walls with R24 Insulation. R22 wall insulation + R2 exterior insulated sheathing.
75. Basement Insulation wrap with R12 Insulation on lower exterior level walls.
76 Exteriors are architecturally controlled to provide a visually pleasing streetscape and pre-selected from Vendor’s colour schemes.
77. All walls to be painted off-white. Kitchens, bathrooms and laundry’s to have semi-gloss finish. All trim and doors to be painted white.
78. Smooth ceilings on main floors. Stippled ceilings with smooth borders on second floors, (except bathrooms & 2nd floor laundry’s)
79. 3" x 3/4" prefinished natural finish hardwood floors in great room/family room, living room and dining room and upper hallway, plus oak stair landings, where applicable.
80. Quality 40oz broadloom with ½" under-pad on 2nd floor bedrooms from Vendor’s standard samples.
81. Ceramic flooring from Vendor’s standard samples in foyers, kitchens, bathrooms, mud rooms and laundry’s if in a finished area, as per plan.
82. Poured concrete basement walls damp-proofed with additional foundation wrap to enhance overall water resistance.
83. Steel post and beam construction.
84. 5/8" tongue and groove sub-floor screwed and glued to engineered floor joists and 3/8" spruce plywood roof sheeting.
85. Windows and exterior doors fully sealed with high quality caulking.
86. Quality 2'x6' wood frame construction, as per plan.
87. Covered porches as per plan. Porches are poured concrete. Decorative columns and railings, as per plan, and installed subject to grading requirements.
88. Lookout lots (where applicable) to receive a deck approximately 4'x8', with steps to rear yard, as per plan.
89. Cold cellar in basement with metal insulated door, as per plan.
90. Pre-engineered and pre-fabricated main roof trusses.
91. All windows and doors are foam insulated.